Friday, May 14, 2010

Do PS3 games saying in the back of their cases it supports 720p in HD will work on Standard TV? Thanks!?

Sure it will work. Saying it supports 720p basically means that if you play the game on a HDTV, you can play it in 720p but to do that you need to first get a HDTV that can display 720p (almost all of them can) and either a HDMI or a Component cable to connect the PS3 and the TV.





I'm gonna be getting a HDMI cable so I can play in HD but right now, my PS3 and the TV are connected by the AV (Red, White and Yellow) cable that came with the PS3. This works fine, it just downscales the game to Standard Definition (480i) so you'll have no problems playing the game.





Good luck, hope I helped! :)Do PS3 games saying in the back of their cases it supports 720p in HD will work on Standard TV? Thanks!?
Yes it will work on a standard tv. 720p is just maximum it will


up-convert to on a HDTV. When I first got my X-Box 360 I had to hooked up to a standard tv and it worked fine. I have an HDTV now and I can really see a difference on the colors and graphics being displayed.Do PS3 games saying in the back of their cases it supports 720p in HD will work on Standard TV? Thanks!?
Yes they will. But sometimes the text maybe very small because most game makers assume you have a widescreen tv. There are usually settings in the options menu that allow you to compensate.
Yes, they will play fine, it just means that if you play them on an HDTV, they will play in HD, but they will play on a standard TV as well:)
Yes, all PS3 games will work on a standard TV, but 720p means if you have a HDTV it'll display in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment