Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am doing research on old murder cases, how do I get the articles?

Specifics.....1980-84 summit county ohio murder trialsI am doing research on old murder cases, how do I get the articles?
If you live in Summit County, any local library should have the pertinent newspapers on microfilm. If you live somewhere else talk to a librarian about borrowing the newspapers (probably on microfilm) from another library.I am doing research on old murder cases, how do I get the articles?
go to archives in the paper as well the courthouse whee it was filed in in there archives there as well ?
have you tried maybe looking on thier old news paper articles, sometimes they have internet acess to them...or you may have to write to them and ask for copies.
You are not doing research, you are dreaming. How can you say you are doing research and ask such a basic question. Its like saying you are a writer and asking if you should use a dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment