Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think SOME cases of Human Spontaneous Combustion could be of a spiritual nature?

What a good question very interesting I never thought about it but yes I suppose it could have. I have heard stories about people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit just dying on the spot or suddenly get hit randomly wow something to think on.Do you think SOME cases of Human Spontaneous Combustion could be of a spiritual nature?
Considering there is no reason to believe in something as unsubstantiated as SHC, I would say no it's not spiritual. It's about as real as spirits though.Do you think SOME cases of Human Spontaneous Combustion could be of a spiritual nature?
No, most likely it is a chemical reaction in the body or the area the person is sitting on like a couch may combust do to the temperature of the body's heat.


I don't think this one is spiritually related.


Rev. TomCat - Smoking in bed may cause it!
I think it's caused by holding your farts in.
I think someone watched a few too many episodes of X-Files.
No. SHC is a myth.
I think they all are. It still adds up to none.
yes the christian god would love for you to believe that he has the power to blow people up for the fun of it
No.
I don't EVER normally enter the R/S. I respect it, and won't say anything bad. I first read the other answers first. It confirmed my suspecions. Why would you ask a scientific question, that only uses Bible quotes, and closed minds?? If the answer can't be turned into a scripture, or quote, it can't be possible. Your odds, are about one tenth of one hundreth per cent. Exit with me quick, before we get hundreds of violations. Would you jump in a Lion cage, and scream %$^k meat!!!! I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment