Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I purchase pepsi in the bottle I got them the other day but I want cases of them, any site avaliable?

One of the gourmet markets that I frequent stocks cases of all kinds of bottled sodas. That would be a place I would pursue, and ask the beverage manager about. Perhaps you have a similar market in your area.





If not, contact your local Pepsi distributor, and see if they can work out a deal or recommend someone.





Beverage stores are a good place try, they are small and willing to deal and make special orders. Mexican groceries carry bottled sodas too, and may be willing to deal. It's hard to find a caring and capable person in supermarkets for this purpose.Where can I purchase pepsi in the bottle I got them the other day but I want cases of them, any site avaliable?
OMG! you's don't have pepsi in a bottle?? Dayum!

No comments:

Post a Comment