Friday, May 14, 2010

What happens when my case get dismissed for nonpayment and my case will end 10/08, what happens to my money?

My case will end 10/08, they said that the creditors will come after you once the case gets dismissed for nonpayment. What will happen to all the thousands of dollars that I've already paid towards my debts?What happens when my case get dismissed for nonpayment and my case will end 10/08, what happens to my money?
sorry i am to dumb to understand the question!!!!What happens when my case get dismissed for nonpayment and my case will end 10/08, what happens to my money?
Your question isn't very clear. Sounds like you were already sued for nonpayment. If your case is dismissed, they can try suing you again, but that's about it. And if the case was dismissed, they probably won't try again unless they really think they can win.





What will happen to the thousands of dollars you've already paid? Nothing will happen to it. Whoever has it is keeping it.





But since your question isn't very clear, I have no idea what your situation really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment