Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you have a screen protector for the iPod Touch, will it fit into other cases?

here is the link to the case that I want





http://www.xtrememac.com/cases/touch/ver鈥?/a>If you have a screen protector for the iPod Touch, will it fit into other cases?
If you are talking about the screen protectors that are just a plastic film that covers the screen, then certainly yes.





But, and don't be mad at me for saying this if you already bought one, I am not fond of screen protectors. I used to have one on my psp and it really made the screen appear sort of dull and less crisp. I have an iphone and from my experience, and from videos I've seen online, it's pretty difficult to scratch the screens on these things. I watched 2 where the testers really put a hurt on the screen with keys, and alas, no scratches.





But, I suppose there's no harm in a little extra protection. The protective film isn't going to really be any trouble as far as your ipod fitting into a case. Gotta add that I am really fond of the iphone (which is pretty much the same as the touch); it's my first apple product. And apple is good about any problems. If you ever have any problem with it aside from damage from dropping it or whatever, they are happy to replace it for free during the one year warranty period.

No comments:

Post a Comment